Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
although the latest beta version works fine in Joomla 2.5 and 3.0, there is a problem with Joomla 3.1.4.
If you're using this version and get strange error messages, or a simple box saying "Server error" when you activate the plugin, here is how to fix this:
- open the gpxtrackmap.php file (located in \plugins\content\gpxtrackmap) with a text editor like Notepad++
- insert the following line at line number 30 (between the "defined(..." and "class plgContentGPXTrackMap..." lines:
- save the file. Make sure the editor you use supports unicode! Reload the page with the track map - it should work now.
I would like to get some feedback on this fix:
- Did it work for you on J3.1.4?
- Did it break something on older versions?
(it works here on all versions i have, but "you never know")
If there are no negative reports here, i will include it in the
upcoming 1.2.2 "official" release. I hope to find the time for that
in a couple of days...
(big thanks to Volker for pointing out the problem, AND for this fix!)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.